Wednesday, December 01, 2004

aight..grad's over..
i have to say it wasnt even the least bit heartwarming or touching (apart from our class' powerpt slide). i wasnt glowing with warmth, it didnt feel like anything special happened..it was like, hollow and empty. sat around like a statue..took photos till my mouth ached and my smile became more and more spastic-looking..ate sparse portions of the food..was hungry but didnt feel like eating..but everyone was looking great..charlotte mymy was gorgeous. and i agree that siqi was every bit model-ish..michelle was oh-so sweet. i think she had the prettiest dress that night. and all my girlies looked good! (though that stupid rol was so testing me&xin's patience earlier..-glaresss!) steph was so kirsten dunst-ish in bring it on..esp when she was prancing about in kbox later that night..or should i say morning. were screaming off key and dancing on the sofas to the wee wee wee hours of the morning cos our session ends at 5am..my eyes were SO hurting from wearing contacts all day..but all in all, helluva fun :D were all so duper high except from siqi who sat there, looking pretty and glam while we were erm, letting loose and doing god knows what.
ooh and when we entered kbox cine at 12am we didnt exactly expect to be greeted by a man punching the hell outta this woman. ok we didnt see him punch her, but sq told me her mouth was bleeding and all. oh gawdy. freaked the hell outta us.

cant stand my fringe now..growing sick of it. it gives me this Act Cute image. djsgh. ugh. gross to the max. the stupid guy doing my hair happily snipped and snipped with my hair STRAIGHTENED. hello, when i wash my hair and all is not straightened, imagine how it springs up! grossness.

what on earth is happening to spore idol man. cant be bothered to watch anymore. someone tell me why is sylvester 'sly'?? its the cheesiest thing ever. but his rendition of an jing was really really fab fab..and i dont exactly support taufik either..all his songs seem the same to me. why why why was olinda eliminated?? madness. anyway. its not like ive been an avid fan of spore idol..haha. i hardly watch it since the first few rounds of elimination. so who am i to say..though now that i think back, the major shocker was when jessea was eliminated. like, huh??

sigh. teaching tmrw..the 2hours are pure stretches of patience and nothing else.

nothing is alright without my best friend back here..
but im trying.